Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ??? Public Sub code jump to Private Sub Code

I have tried to run a Public sub code, but it keeps jumping to a private
combo box sub even I did not have a code written for this stop

Would appreciate expertise in the problem
--
Thanks a million for your time and expert advice :-)
Jaylin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jaylin

Could you post your code and also how are you running the sub?
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"Jaylin" wrote:

I have tried to run a Public sub code, but it keeps jumping to a private
combo box sub even I did not have a code written for this stop

Would appreciate expertise in the problem
--
Thanks a million for your time and expert advice :-)
Jaylin
*****Jaylin Message ended*******

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are probably changing something in the combobox from without the sub,
which is triggering the combobox event.

Best show the code.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Jaylin" wrote in message
I have tried to run a Public sub code, but it keeps jumping to a private
combo box sub even I did not have a code written for this stop

Would appreciate expertise in the problem
--
Thanks a million for your time and expert advice :-)
Jaylin
*****Jaylin Message ended*******

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

THANKS A MILLION TO ALL

Private Sub ComboBox1_Click()
n = Cells(6, 6)

Select Case n
Case 1
Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("IB input").Range("d35"), _
Scroll:=True
Case 2
Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("IB input").Range("d62"), _
Scroll:=True

End Select

End Sub

The following is the Public sub:
Sub Getdata()

***There is a section of code that is for logging on a database server here***
Worksheets("Txn").Select
HRETRIEVE = EssVRetrieve("Txn", Null, 1)

Worksheets("Rev").Activate
HRETRIEVE = EssVRetrieve("Rev", Null, 1)

Worksheets("RPT").Activate
HRETRIEVE = EssVRetrieve("RPT", Null, 1)

Worksheets("MTD").Activate
HRETRIEVE = EssVRetrieve("MTD", Null, 1)
Worksheets("Top List").Activate

MsgBox ("RETRIEVE DONE")