Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying rows with radio buttons and drop downs

I am working on a form that will have 200+ rows of user input.

Each row will be the same, but seperate. Each will have 4 radio buttons
that, when selected, will display 1 of 4 drop down lists, another drop down
list, and several formulas using the values derived from the choices made in
the drop-downs.

Is there a way that I can copy the row 200+ times without renaming and
re-referencing all the radio buttons and drop down relations row by row?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am having the exact same issue. I have tested several approaches to
attempt to find a solution and have been unsuccessful. If you have solved
the problem, please put the answer back attached to this inquiry so my mind
can rest at ease.

Thanks!!