Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is color indexing dependent upon the display

My application has produced several hundred charts. They display very nicely
on my desktop monitor. I have transferred the charts to a laptop to be used
in a training session and the display of those colors is quite different, and
causes the chart to be much less legible. I do not want to have to
regenerate the charts. Is there some way to modify how a given ColorIndex is
displayed by the laptops operating system?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reference. Through it I discovered that the assignment of a
color to a color index can be modified through the ToolsOptionsColors
setting. This allows me to change all of the charts' backgrounds for the
many hundreds of charts contained within the few number of workbooks I had
generated. It saved me much work.