Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlink History

I have a worksheet with a number of hyperlinks to cells in that worksheet.
At any point I can always travel back from link to link using the Back button
on the Web toolbar.

I am assuming that Excel maintains some kind of history list of the links
that have been clicked.

How can I get to this list in VBA?
--
jake
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hint: When having a programming issue record a new macro a see what excel
would do.

go to the tools menu - macro and start recording a macro. the ctivate the
hyperlink and perrform a back. Stop the macro and see what code excel
produces.

History ! Ron@Buy New Users to Excel 2 September 2nd 08 05:01 PM
Rollback history UrbanCool Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 14 August 29th 07 07:37 PM
IE history Lee Excel Programming 2 April 9th 05 05:35 AM
History Jason1 Excel Programming 1 April 15th 04 07:16 PM
History Archive tj Excel Programming 0 November 17th 03 09:12 PM