Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Face id on custom menu bar.

Hi Guys, I'm playing with a custom menu bar!

I have worked out how to apply a FACE ID to the sub sub menu's but not to
the sub menu, can you help,

Ok on the menu bar I have a new menu called My Menu,

When I click this I have a sub menu with four sub menus, then each sub menu
when clicked goes to sub sub menus.

sample of code below,

'Add sub Menu heading
Set cbcCutomMenu1 = cbcCutomMenu.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlPopup)
cbcCutomMenu1.Caption = "Audit"

'Adds sub sub menu headings
With cbcCutomMenu1.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
..Caption = "Cover"
..OnAction = "Gotosheet2"
End With
With cbcCutomMenu1.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
..Caption = "General"
..OnAction = "Gotosheet2"
End With

I would like to put a face ID for the sub menu "Audit", say ID number 643
how do I do that?

--
This post was created using recycled electrons!