Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Plot with Macros

Hello,

I would like to create a function within Macros for an Excel File. I
want to use this function to generate multiple plots based on the
input that is coming in. Is this possible within Excel using the
macros? I have been unable to find any commands corresponding to this
problem. Any assistance/advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Warren Rinas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is pretty vague. Plotting is done by the "graphing" engine within
excel. Macros can issue the commands that configure a chart - establishing
all the parameters necessary to display a graph. You can get these commands
by turning on the macro recorder and constructing your plot manually. Then
turn it off and study the code.

for a lot of information on charting, including using VBA:

John Peltier
http://peltiertech.com/

Tom Ogilvy