-   -   Plot with Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383050-plot-macros.html)

[email protected]

Plot with Macros

Hello,

I would like to create a function within Macros for an Excel File. I
want to use this function to generate multiple plots based on the
input that is coming in. Is this possible within Excel using the
macros? I have been unable to find any commands corresponding to this
problem. Any assistance/advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Warren Rinas

Tom Ogilvy

Plot with Macros

This is pretty vague. Plotting is done by the "graphing" engine within
excel. Macros can issue the commands that configure a chart - establishing
all the parameters necessary to display a graph. You can get these commands
by turning on the macro recorder and constructing your plot manually. Then
turn it off and study the code.

for a lot of information on charting, including using VBA:

John Peltier
http://peltiertech.com/

Tom Ogilvy