Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option button memory

Is it possible to remove the last action button in userform option button.
What I have is if you go to a worksheet from userform then recall userform
you can not go back again without going somewhere else first.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You have two possibilities I can see right off. Put a CANCEL button on your
UserForm that will Unload it. Or in your UserForm Initialize code, set the
OptionButtons to False to re-set them.

Mike F