-   -   Option button memory (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383008-option-button-memory.html)

Curt

Option button memory

Is it possible to remove the last action button in userform option button.
What I have is if you go to a worksheet from userform then recall userform
you can not go back again without going somewhere else first.
Thanks

Mike Fogleman

Option button memory

You have two possibilities I can see right off. Put a CANCEL button on your
UserForm that will Unload it. Or in your UserForm Initialize code, set the
OptionButtons to False to re-set them.

Mike F
"Curt" wrote in message
Is it possible to remove the last action button in userform option button.
What I have is if you go to a worksheet from userform then recall userform
you can not go back again without going somewhere else first.
Thanks

Curt

Option button memory

Thanks much optionbutton1.value=false worked in each option buttom. Thanks
for putting me on right track
Thanks