Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deadline Reminder

I would like a program to run on opening a worksheet that will remind me of a
deadline two days before it is due.

I would like the reminder to run on any cell that contains a certain
character, such as %. Is this possible?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

I suggest to apply a conditional format:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm

Look for: "Formula is: (within next 8 days)
=AND($B1TODAY(),$B1<TODAY()+8)"

Regards,
Bernd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your response, but the page you referred to provide me with any
new information; I would need to know how to launch msg.box when a date is
found on the sheet that is two days away.

Thanks for your continued help.

Danny