Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scrollbar

Hello,

First off, I would like to say that I am very new to excel, so I would
like to apologize in advance. I am trying to create a userform for
data input. The problem is that I want to avoid using tabs to seperate
all the information. I would like to add a scrollbar to the userform
due to the fact that it is too long. I am having a very hard time
performing this task. If possible, could someone tell me if it is
possible to add a scrollbar to the userform. If it is possible, could
you please provided detailed steps as to how I will add a scrollbar to
my userform. Thank You.

Best Regards,

-AP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the initialize event of the Userform:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
UserForm1.ScrollBars = fmScrollBarsVertical
UserForm1.ScrollHeight = UserForm1.Height
UserForm1.Height = UserForm1.Height / 2
End Sub

assumes the entire userform is visible in the VBE (the Userform height
includes all the controls)

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

First off, I would like to say that I am very new to excel, so I would
like to apologize in advance. I am trying to create a userform for
data input. The problem is that I want to avoid using tabs to seperate
all the information. I would like to add a scrollbar to the userform
due to the fact that it is too long. I am having a very hard time
performing this task. If possible, could someone tell me if it is
possible to add a scrollbar to the userform. If it is possible, could
you please provided detailed steps as to how I will add a scrollbar to
my userform. Thank You.

Best Regards,

-AP

Scrollbar Help kay Charts and Charting in Excel 1 October 29th 08 05:35 PM
Scrollbar help [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 19th 07 10:48 PM
Scrollbar dstiefe Excel Programming 3 August 12th 05 08:12 PM
scrollbar reslut makes another scrollbar to show Patrik Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 April 18th 05 03:11 PM
Scrollbar junx13[_11_] Excel Programming 0 September 20th 04 08:03 AM