Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date with a Form

I would like to create a user form with which a date is entered (03/03/07),
month, day and year, and another date is entered (04/03/07), a later date,
which then sets a timer so that two days before the later date (04/03/07), a
message appears. Can anyone help with this? I'm having a lot of trouble with
the DATEDIF function; I use VBA, but in Word, and I haven't used a date
function.

Creating a user form isn't a problem, it's the module I need to associate
with the form that's causing problems for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Danny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default If A Cell Has Text Formula

Hello:

Please disregard the first message; my circumstances have changed. I help
with a formula that will automatically call a msgbox when the date is two
days before a cell I placed text in. The hard part in this requirment, where
I'm having the trouble, is creating the code that will activate this vba code
automatically when text is entered in a cell.

Thanks.