Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Enabling a button based on Cell entry

Hi,

I have the following code:
If (Worksheets("Reach Enterprise Representative").Range("A4").Value =
"") Then FrmPriv.Show

This is allocated to a button that opens a userform when cell A4 is
blank.

However, I have a second button that I want to disable UNLESS cell A4
contains data.

How can I do this?

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming