Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing Command Button Based on Data Entry

Hello, I am completely new to VBA, so this is confounding me.
I have a form to add rows of data to a spreadsheet. I would like to change
a Command Button Caption and action based on data entry.
Example: user inputs width, length, and height. Command Button caption
reads "Calculate Volume". When the command button is clicked, the volume is
calculated and displayed on the form, the same command button caption then
reads "Enter Data." When the button is clicked again, the row will be added
to the spreadsheet and the form is ready to accept the next set of data.
Possible?
Any help appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Far be it from me to tell you what you want, but the flow of that seems a
little bit odd. Instead of that, how about having 2 input text boxes and a
lable. When the input textboxes contain valid entries, the lable displays the
volume and the command button to add the lines is enabled. The command button
is not enabled until the text boxes contain valid entries? That seems a bit
more intuitive to me.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson