Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Bill is offline

Default Changing Command Button Based on Data Entry

Hello, I am completely new to VBA, so this is confounding me.
I have a form to add rows of data to a spreadsheet. I would like to change
a Command Button Caption and action based on data entry.
Example: user inputs width, length, and height. Command Button caption
reads "Calculate Volume". When the command button is clicked, the volume is
calculated and displayed on the form, the same command button caption then
reads "Enter Data." When the button is clicked again, the row will be added
to the spreadsheet and the form is ready to accept the next set of data.
Possible?
Any help appreciated.