Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Suppress printing checkboxes

Hi,

I have some basic code to print out a named range.

In this range I have 12 check boxes (from the Forms Menu) linked to
cells that I'd rather not appear on the printed output.

I do not want to seperate these checkboxes from there position within
the named range.

Am I able to send named range to print WITHOUT the checkboxes?

If so, I'd apprteciate a snippet of code to get me on my way.

Tks, Kaye S
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click on each of the buttons.
Select Format Control
On the properties tab, uncheck the "print object" checkbox.

You can actually select all 12 by clicking on the first and ctrl-clicking on the
subsequent. Then you can toggle that setting for all.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No code is needed. Right click on the Check boxes and select Format Control.
On the Properties Tab uncheck Print Object.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Kaye" wrote:

Hi,

I have some basic code to print out a named range.

In this range I have 12 check boxes (from the Forms Menu) linked to
cells that I'd rather not appear on the printed output.

I do not want to seperate these checkboxes from there position within
the named range.

Am I able to send named range to print WITHOUT the checkboxes?

If so, I'd apprteciate a snippet of code to get me on my way.

Tks, Kaye S

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks guys!

Didn't realize it would be so simple.