Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart & Active Sheet

Hello All:
I am making a chart via code, am having a bit of problem. I am
trying to insert ActiveSheet which should pick the name of the tab but
am getting error"Method Location Of Object Chart Failed".
My Current Code Is:

co.Chart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="ActiveSheet"

ActiveSheet suppose to insert the tab name, May be I am doing
something wrong. Any suggestion

Regards
Ardy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 7, 7:52 pm, "Ardy" wrote:
Hello All:
I am making a chart via code, am having a bit of problem. I am
trying to insert ActiveSheet which should pick the name of the tab but
am getting error"Method Location Of Object Chart Failed".
My Current Code Is:

co.Chart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="ActiveSheet"

ActiveSheet suppose to insert the tab name, May be I am doing
something wrong. Any suggestion

Regards
Ardy

Ops
Got the Syntex
co.Chart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsObject, Name:=ActiveSheet.Name

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Post a couple lines of code leading up to this. Are you inserting the chart
object on the active sheet? Then you don't need to change its location to
the active sheet, as it's already there.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions