Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy my active sheet to a new sheet and open with an input form

I have a nice worksheet that captures input data and compares it to expected
data. After it has 5-10 inputs, I'm done with that object I'm doing work
on, and have to start over again with a similar object. I want to copy that
sheet that I just used to a new sheet with a command button. I could also
get the copy from a sheet that has the formulas and formating but that never
had any data input to it. On the new sheet I want to clear contents of the
data I put in on the previous sheet. I then need a form box up to ensure
that my 4 starting parameters for each sheet are are checked and changed if
they need to be. The people who will be filling in the spread sheets are
not interested in running a macro, but might use a command button, and will
probably on check for the starting parameters if they pop up like a form
would do. I can get the copy form and deleteing of data with a macro, but
when I add a command button, it has problems with range while its running.
As for the form opening on a new sheet, my description of the cell to enter
is A4:D4 with the data going into A5:D5. When I try to get it to opena form
with a macro, the form pops up with 4 captions and 4 places for data, but it
starts at A1. I'm racking my brain, but I'm sure I'm just manipulating it
incorrectly. Help!
Brad Withrow