Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA functions dont work

I got an excel file, and almost all of cells use several function
created in VBA. The functions donīt seem to work on my pc. I checked
at vba all of the functions used in the worksheet are there, but the
cells are still getting #NAME? error.
Please any help is appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

oh nvm it was only the high lvl macro security that was not letting me
run the functions
thanks