Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DKS DKS is offline

Default Scrolling vertically filtered list

Hi,

Often I need to scroll vertically a list
(typically activecell.offset(1,0).select type of statement)

However, most often my list is filtered, and I would like the macro to jump
to only the "visible" cells. Obviously OFFSET is then not the best way to
accomplish because it goes through all rows regardless of whether it is
visible or invisible (filtered out).

What is the way to make a macro scroll from one visible row to another
visible row?

Many thanks in anticipation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just looping through them looking for a visible row is one way.

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()

Do
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
If ActiveCell.EntireRow.Hidden = False Then
Exit Do
Else
'keep looking
End If