Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scrolling one pane only in a vertically split worksheet

I have a worksheet splitted vertically, and I want to scroll down only one
pane. Is it posible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See if this works for you:

Remove the "split".

Then
<Window <New Window

Then
<Window <Arrange <Vertical

Now, the left and right frames can be manipulated independently.

You can repeat the process and display as many individual panes as you wish.
--

HTH,

RD

"ODMV" wrote in message
I have a worksheet splitted vertically, and I want to scroll down only one
pane. Is it posible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't use WindowSplit.

Go to WindowNew Window

WindowArrangeVertical.

These two windows are independently scrollable.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP