Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom toolbars in Excel2007

1) How do I create a custom toolbar in Excel2007?

2) How do I import my old custom toolbars from Excel2003 into Excel2007?

3) On the Excel2007 "QuickAccessToolbar", how do I customize the icons to
include buttons and graphics of my own design?

4) On the Excel2007 "QuickAccessToolbar", how do I show buttons as text
instead of (or in addition to) graphics (like in Excel2003)?

5) If I put shortcuts buttons for several of my macros on the Excel2007
"QuickAccessToolbar", how do give each button a meaningful icon (of my own
design) that other users can understand instead of picking from the limited
list of about 100 that are available in the
QuickAccessToolbar|Customize|Modify menu?

Paul S. Natanson +1-908-630-0406 (9AM-9PM eastern USA time)

Paul628 (at) concentric (dot) net

February 5, 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Paul

1) How do I create a custom toolbar in Excel2007?

Not possible

I have few pages on my site
Look in the 2007 section

--