Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Password Removal - Does any one can help me find it?

Hello friends,

I have an excel sheet VBA code that is locked with a pass I can't
remember.
Does anyone has a tool to find what it is and is willing to find the
pass for me after I send hime the "xls" file?

Thanks,
Alen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Does anyone has a tool to find what it is and is willing to find the
pass for me after I send hime the "xls" file?

??
Are you aware of what y're asking?
VBA projects are protected because there's of a reason.

Pls Gogle around, there are lot's of places where you can get
VBA password retrieval tools (share- and freeware)

So (with lot's of cream and sugar on top)
do it yourself!

Krgrds,
Perry

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello friends,

I have an excel sheet VBA code that is locked with a pass I can't
remember.
Does anyone has a tool to find what it is and is willing to find the
pass for me after I send hime the "xls" file?

Thanks,
Alen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i saw this in a previous thread ,

Do the following:

1. Create a new simple excel file.
2. In the VBA part, set a simple password (say - 1234).
3. Save the file and exit.
4. Open the file you just created with a simple editor.
5. Copy the lines starting with the following keys:

CMG=....
DPB=...
GC=...

6. with a simple editor (again), open the excel file you don;t know
the VBA password for,
and paste the above copied lines from the dummy file.
7. save the excel file and exit.
8. Now, open the excel file you need to see the VBA code in. The
password for the VBA code
will simply be 1234 (as in the example I'm showing here).