Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Write data in a closed file?

I want to make a Macro that reads data from a Workbook, and writes the data
in another group of Workbooks. I'd like that the destiny files remain closed
while the macro is running.
I tried to do with the open(instruction) but I have no luck.

The macro can be done if I open all the Workbooks, but this way is not very
comfortable.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nicholas:

Look at my reply yesterday.

As I said my have to open the file to write to it.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand