-   -   Write data in a closed file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382439-write-data-closed-file.html)

Nicolas[_3_]

Write data in a closed file?

I want to make a Macro that reads data from a Workbook, and writes the data
in another group of Workbooks. I'd like that the destiny files remain closed
while the macro is running.
I tried to do with the open(instruction) but I have no luck.

The macro can be done if I open all the Workbooks, but this way is not very
comfortable.

Martin Fishlock

Write data in a closed file?

Nicholas:

Look at my reply yesterday.

As I said my have to open the file to write to it.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand