Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Floating Execl Form, etc

Hi all,

I would like to perform a function that I think is not impossible, but may
be unusual. In my workbook I have 3 worksheets, I would like to have a small
'floating'
form that keeps track of information as it is entered into the various
worksheets. The form would keep constant total of other totals as they
change on the individual sheets while floating and always staying on top the
current sheet while data entry happens. Question is, how to do it? Thanks
for the ideas!

-lumpjaw