Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default View Modules

Hi,

Is there anyway to view the code in a protected module - I don't want to
mess around with the code I just want to see how it is constructed?

Thanks

Gaz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are password breakers out there. But you may find it easier to have your
boss call the originator and ask for the password. If the workbook belongs to
your company, then the password does, too.