Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default This code crashes on one but not all machines? Any ideas?

Hello--the following code is attached to a userform that has been
distributed to many machines as an Excel add-in. It works on all
machines except for one. I indicate which line causes the crash below.
I have installed Service Pack 3 on the new machine, but the code is
still not running properly. Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help
would be appreciated.

Dim wdapp As Word.Application
Dim wddoc As Word.Document
Dim wdtable As Word.Table

Set wdapp = GetObject(, "Word.Application")
Set wddoc = wdapp.ActiveDocument
Set wdtable = ActiveDocument.Tables(1)

wddoc.Select
wdapp.Selection.find.ClearFormatting

With wdapp.Selection.find
.Text = FrmSeriesTables.TextBox1.Text <---CODE CRASHES AFTER THIS
LINE IS EXECUTED