Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to combine multiple workbooks in a directory into one workbo

I found this macro online under the site below that seems to be what I want,
but it isn't working out for me b/c A1 isn't my header row. In the files I
have row 4 is the universal header, row 5 on is the data. Rows 1-3 have data
in merged cells that should only appear once at the top of the compiled
workbook.

http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=773

Please advise how you think I can get it to work.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think the most basic way you can get around this problem is to insert the
data you have in rows 1-3 into another tab so that you can have each
worksheet structured the same way. I am sure you will get some better
information from the newsgroup, but that is the next logical step in my mind.

Charles