Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default summary of multiple workbooks in a directory

Hi again, I have a bundle of workbooks, each one has a summary page.
These will all be saved in the same directory eventually. I would like
to have a worksheet that presented me all teh summary pages (ordered
alphabetically by one of he fields). Excel can trwal a directory for
all .xls and extract an area from a worksheet then order on a cell?

I am not sure where to start on this and a web search was not much help
so far.

TIA