Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I create a dialog box in Excel 2003

in early version of excel, you insert a new dialog box worksheet with the
Insert/Macro/Dialog command. In excel 2003 what is the comparable command?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can still insert dialogsheets in a workbook (Right click a worksheet tab
and pick Insert). But creating a userform in the VBE (Insert, Userform) is
the way to go since Excel 97.

--
Jim
"c1802362" wrote in message
| in early version of excel, you insert a new dialog box worksheet with the
| Insert/Macro/Dialog command. In excel 2003 what is the comparable command?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the advice - it worked perfectly on my PC (at work)

However, at home I have a Mac - any suggestions to get to the dialog box
form on the Mac?