Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dev dev is offline

Default Addition string from input box in to a formula (eg;R1C1 Formula)

=I have a file name in the input box which will be entered by the user.
=How can we call this variable into a formula.
=for eg: I want to use the file name into a vlook up formula for getting
some information from a different workbook. However, the formula for Vlookup
is got by using Activecell.formular1c1 which allows us to get the formula by
inputting the whole fomula with in codes. Hence, when I call for the variable
file name in the middle of this formula its not recognising.

Need help at the earliest.

Rgds,

Dev,