Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gc gc is offline

Default Runtime error when trying to save Excel 2000 worksheet from VB app

I have a VB 6.0 application that creates reports using Excel 2000. The
application has been working fine but recently I installed it on a new hard
drive (same configuration) and now I get a run time error every time I try to
save the excel report. The error is: Runtime error '1004'. "Unable to set
the CenterHeader Property of the Page Setup class." Can anyone help me
troubleshoot this problem?!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have you installed a printer driver?

--