Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form elements change size with Screen Resolution change

I have an Excel 2000 workbook. I have a couple of listboxes and
textboxes from the VB Control toolbox on it.

My problem is that when I use the file on another computer with a
different resolution the form elements randomly change size when I open
the Excel file. Also when I click on the controls or add data to them
they resize on the fly.

I do not know whats causing this. I have set Autosize and
IntegralHeight to false during design time, but even that does not
solve the problem. I have protected the worksheet but it does not solve
the problem.

If anyone has any idea about this, please let me know