Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Play sub by clicking on cell

Const WS_RANGE As String = "C3,E3" '<=== change to suit

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
'do your stuff
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

Bob Phillips

"shlomit" wrote in message

I need to play sub on specific row because the sub get tow values from tow
cells on the row. How can I do it?

Thanks,
Shlomit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Bob,

But I need to play the sub when the I'm clicking on specific cell.
1. I prefer the sub will get the tow values cells that I need
2. I want that in specific column when I click on cell it will play sub for
the specific row (in the next rowand same column it will play the sub for
row+1)

Can you help?

Thanks,
Shlomit