Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create a new file, name it and overwrite an existing name without confimation

Hell FellowNewsgroupreaders,

basically the title syas it all.

I have to recreate some 200 files and update them on a regular basis. Don't
ask me why but opening and editing the existing file is not an option. I
create a new file, save it and overwrite the existing (closed) file. Even in
a macro I still have to confirm this overwrite. How do I avoid that? Can't
find it in the literature and on some helpful sites.

Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don,

sometimes you need a ousider to get rid of a temporary blackout! In ALL my
macro's I enable displayalerts while creating and testing. I simply add a
public const boolian that says i'm testing or not. Sure enough disabling
displayalerts does the trick. Thanks!

Rob

"Don Guillett" schreef in bericht
Have you tried