Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control size and location of Tables and Charts Linked to PPP from Excel

I have a PPP that is updated weekly from an Excel sheet that contains
the respective tables and Charts. The sizes and positions of the
linked images seem to be predictably in the wrong locations and of the
wrong sizes. How do I control these attributes so that they happen the
same every time?

Additionally, the charts are column charts that I mask to look like
thermometers. Guidelines to this "art work" would be helpful.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Format the charts and ranges in Excel so that they come out right in
PowerPoint. This may mean you can't simply copy the same range that looks so
nice onscreen in Excel, but you might have to have parallel views, one for
viewing in Excel, the other for moving to PowerPoint.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions