Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bon Bon is offline

Default How to click and highlight cells and calculate the total amount in MS Excel?

Dear all

Could anyone give me sample code or example on implementing highlight
cells and calculating total pages and amount?

I have an excel file, which contain subjects name, book page number and
book cost. The format is as follow

A B C
1 Maths 200 $200
2 Eng 100 $100
3 Chinese 100 $100
4 History 250 $250

If I click B2, B4 and C3, those cells will be highlighted. The total
pages and total amount will be calculate at the bottom of the sheet.

I am a newbie on writing VBA and macro. Please give me some advices.

Thank you

Bon