Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically entering missing date into a list

I have a sheet of dates and associated information. I would like to enhance it slightly. Right now it shows anywhere from 10-14 dates depending on the employee. I would like to make it standard 14 days regardless of whether or not anything is on those dates.

So if I could I would like to have a line inserted with the missing date into the existing data.

Sheet Format
Column A Col B Col C Col D Col E
Tech Name1
Date Start End Duration Order#
12/8/2006 7:45 15:45 8.00 409196
12/22/2006 8:45 9:45 1.00 418307
Tech Name2
Date Start End Duration Order#

What's in each column.
Tech Name, then next row I have Date, Start, End, Duration, Work Order The headers are there in the sheet

Are the dates sorted are they all continuous?
Dates are sorted in ascending order, always over a 14 day period. Not necessarily continuous but sometimes it could be. Not everybody has to do work on the weekends or holidays. So the existing data could be anything from 10 - 14 dates. The date range will always be the same for all of the employees, there will just be some variance in the number of dates listed.

Are the employees unique?
Yes

Thanks in advance for any pointers.