Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move down 1 cell after going to the end of my data.

Please can someone let me know what I should enter to move down to the next
cell in my macro,instead of it moving to a specific cell. I recorded the
following, but instead of going to cell A15 i want to go down to the next
cell.
Many Thanks in advance.

Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range("A15").Select

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jan 4, 11:40 am, Pendelfin
wrote:
Please can someone let me know what I should enter to move down to the next
cell in my macro,instead of it moving to a specific cell. I recorded the
following, but instead of going to cell A15 i want to go down to the next
cell.
Many Thanks in advance.

Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range("A15").Select

Try Selection.Offset(1,0).Select

or more tersely

Selection.End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).Select

HTH,

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are saying you want to copy the formula from B8 then

Selection.Offset(1,0).Select
activecell.offset(-1,0).copy activecell

possibly.

Tom Ogilvy

"KLEM" wrote in message
Hi Mike,

Sorry to 'piggy-back' on this thread, but you've answered part of my
question which is great. Need to pick your brains....my other question
is:
E.g Worksheet 2's cell B8 has a formula which copies the data from another
cell from worksheet 1. I use Selection.Offset(1,0).Select in W/sheet 2 to
move down 1 cell to B9, however I still want to retain the formula from B8
but not the same info.

Hope this makes sense...any help will be greatly appreciated.
--
KLEM