-   -   Move down 1 cell after going to the end of my data. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380525-move-down-1-cell-after-going-end-my-data.html)

Pendelfin

Move down 1 cell after going to the end of my data.

Please can someone let me know what I should enter to move down to the next
cell in my macro,instead of it moving to a specific cell. I recorded the
following, but instead of going to cell A15 i want to go down to the next
cell.
Many Thanks in advance.

Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range("A15").Select

Mike Woodhouse[_2_]

Move down 1 cell after going to the end of my data.

On Jan 4, 11:40 am, Pendelfin
wrote:
Please can someone let me know what I should enter to move down to the next
cell in my macro,instead of it moving to a specific cell. I recorded the
following, but instead of going to cell A15 i want to go down to the next
cell.
Many Thanks in advance.

Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range("A15").Select

Try Selection.Offset(1,0).Select

or more tersely

Selection.End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).Select

HTH,

Mike

Mike Fogleman

Move down 1 cell after going to the end of my data.

Selection.End(xlDown)(2, 1).Select

An Offset feature (2=nextrow,1=same column). (1, 1) would be no offset.

Mike F
"Pendelfin" wrote in message
Please can someone let me know what I should enter to move down to the
next
cell in my macro,instead of it moving to a specific cell. I recorded the
following, but instead of going to cell A15 i want to go down to the next
cell.
Many Thanks in advance.

Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range("A15").Select

Tom Ogilvy

Move down 1 cell after going to the end of my data.

If you are saying you want to copy the formula from B8 then

Selection.Offset(1,0).Select
activecell.offset(-1,0).copy activecell

possibly.

Tom Ogilvy

"KLEM" wrote in message
Hi Mike,

Sorry to 'piggy-back' on this thread, but you've answered part of my
question which is great. Need to pick your brains....my other question
is:
E.g Worksheet 2's cell B8 has a formula which copies the data from another
cell from worksheet 1. I use Selection.Offset(1,0).Select in W/sheet 2 to
move down 1 cell to B9, however I still want to retain the formula from B8
but not the same info.

Hope this makes sense...any help will be greatly appreciated.
--
KLEM