Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Migration from Excel 2000 to 2003

1. In XL2000 and XL2002 VBA, there is no such thing as
"ACTIVESHEET.PASTELINK=TRUE".
Do you mean "ActiveSheet.Paste Link:=True" ?

2. This is still (potentially) valid syntax. Maybe you have other errors
preventing compilation.

NickHK

"pmonica" wrote in message
Dear All,

I was working in the past with Excel 2000, where I have made most of my

VBA
macros.
Now I have installed Excel 2003 and some of the commands are not working.
Just to examples:
1. In the VB editor, when you write "ACTIVESHEET.PASTELINK = TRUE", all

the
"unnecessary" caps would be desapearing. In my 2003 excel the LINK remains
with caps and the instrution is not working.

2. In the VB editor, when you write "SELECTION.VALUE = "bla-bla"", all the
"unnecessary" caps would be desapearing. In my 2003 excel the VALUE

remains
with caps and the instrution is not working.

Help please.

--
Paulo Mónica

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

They still work, in 2002 anyway. I would be surprised if they are broken in
2003.
Of course the code will fail if the conditions are correct ; something
suitable to paste as a link and a selection that can take a value.

NickHK

"pmonica" wrote in message
1. Indeed I was not writting the code correctly on the previous post.
Indeed I meant "ActiveSheet.Paste Link:=True"

For both errors they were working perfectly on Excel 2000...
--
Paulo Mónica