Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I put my unprotected cells in order to answer they're mixed

I have created a form and unlocked certain cells. I want my users to
progress through my form in a certain order, but when I protect the page and
push the enter button it jump around in what ever order excel wants. Help!!!
I know there is a way to order them but forget how to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Penny,
Excel doesn't jump around, it would follow the setting of
ToolsOptionsEditMove Selection after enter, within the unlocked cells.
Maybe changing that will give you the correct order.
If you really want to jump around in an essentially random order, set the ID
of each unlocked cell before protecting the sheet to point to the next cell.
You only need to do this once. AFAIK there's no way to set this without
code. This means you cannot use the sheet with cell IDs for a web page, but
may not be a problem.
You should add error trapping .

Dim PrevRange As Range

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()