Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert chart into user form

is there a way to insert a chart into a form, It doesnt matter the
format. Someone suggested i save the chart as a pic and then insert it.
Is there a better way, will this way work?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Knowzero,

See the file PastePicture.zip by Stephen Bullen
(http://oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm)

http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.a...stePicture.zip

See also John Walkenbach's suggestion at:

Displaying a Chart in a UserForm

---
Regards,
Norman

"knowzero" wrote in message
oups.com...
is there a way to insert a chart into a form, It doesnt matter the
format. Someone suggested i save the chart as a pic and then insert it.
Is there a better way, will this way work?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Norman.

You saved me loads of work.

I guess thats the best way.