Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I create a save file hyperlink or macro in a workbook?

Why add a macro to duplicate easy-to-use existing functionality? Use the
button on the Standard toolbar, or use Ctrl+S.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Sallad" wrote in message
I have a workbook with a bunch of hyperlinks. Want I want to do is setup a
save file hyperlink on the workbook instead of going to file and then
save.
Is this possible and how can I do it? Thanks.