Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Odd copy and paste question

The logic here sounds so simple to me but I can not get the code to work so I
could use some help. I am in Excel 2000 and I am dealing with 2 sheets in
the same workbook. On sheet one I have a column of words (like in Cells A1
to A10) and I need to set up some kind of macro loop that will grab the info
from cell A1 on Sheet1 and copy it to Cell C2 on Sheet2 then grap Cell A2
from Sheet1 and put in in Cell D2 on Sheet2. because I am copying a column
and pasting it into a row I can not just grab the range. I have to get them
one at a time.
Here is something a Little better to show what I am talking about

Sheet1 | Sheet2
(Cell)A | CellA Cell B
Cell C
1 Test | Test Desk