Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default AURO SUMMING FROM TABLE AND COPYING TO NEW WORKSHEET

HI ALL, I have a worksheet that has infornation for each production month,
the number of "tables" can very from 8-12 depending on production
requirements each set of data consists of seven colums and thirty eight rows.
I need to go to a specific blank row below the last data entry and autosum
columns 2 thru 7 for each table of data, the data is only transfered to the
worksheet at the start of a new month. I then need to transfer the sums to a
new worksheet. The first table is an example for the worksheet"CALENDER
SUMMARY

Jan
10 tonne Crane 7 tonne crane
Total No. of No. of Total No. of No. of
No. of lift<50% lift50% No. of lift<50% lift50%
DATE Cycles of Capacity of Capacity Cycles of Capacity of Capacity
1/30/2006 62 31 0 104 52 0
1/31/2006 74 37 0 102 51 0

THIS IS WORKSHEET "MAINTENANCE"

TOTAL TOTAL TOTAL SERVICE TOTAL TOTAL
TOTAL SERVICE
MONTH CYCLES LIFT<50% LIFT50% CYCLES LIFT<50%
LIFT50%
JAN 136 68 0 CLASSC 206
103 0 classc

COLUMNS 2,3,4,5,6,7 ARE TO BE AUTOSUMMED IN CALENDER SUMMARY IN A SPECIFIC
row, then the sums from columns 2,3,4 are copied to colums 2,3,4 in
maintenance and colums 5,6,7 are to be copied to columns 6,7,8 in maintenance.
the row that the summed values are in must be the same for all months and
each months summaries must go to their coresponding row in maintenance.
I tried doing this by recording a mocro and expanding on that, but it became
very cumbersome.

thanks for your help in advance

Rick Mason