Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PLEASE help - Fast approaching deadline

BERNIE!!!!!! You are the greatest! I nominate you for smartest person in
the world!!!!!! Thank you so much! I fixed my errors and it works
PERFECTLY!!!!!! THANK YOU over and over again! Have a wonderful Holiday!

Well, I guess you got it to work!

Happy Holidays to you, too.

Bernie
MS Excel MVP