Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Sort Macro for specific cells

I have a staffing schedule workbook with multiple sheets. The first sheet is
for data entry called 'Schedule'. The remaining sheets are for the
individual days of the week with underlying formulas to produce a staffing
grid. Currently I do a manual sort and it is taking me forever. I'm a
novice to VBA and I have not found a sutable reference for a cell sort for
specific cells.

i.e. I want to sort column B rows 6 thru 65, and have all the data appear at
the top of the column starting in cell B6. There will be multiple cells with
no data...except the underlying formulas. Then I need the same thing to
happen for cells B70 thru B120, with the data appearing at the top of the
column starting in cell B70. Then D6 thru D65, D70 thru D120, F6 thru F65,
etc.

I need this sort to occur real time (as data is entered in the 'Schedule'
sheet) and it needs to occur for all sheets except the first sheet called
'Schedule'.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Stan.