Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing file name

I want to change a CSV file name created in excell from myfile.csv to
myfile.txt. I cannot do this directly in excel as it records the name as
myfile.txt.csv

The reason is that another application wants to have a proper CSV file but
with the extension .txt

Can you give me a bit ofcode to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mervyn

See this page for a example, you can use FileCopy or Name
http://www.rondebruin.nl/folder.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm